- How to use the Tasks app
- Automatically adding a task list to a ticket
- How to push information from the parent ticket into subtickets (advanced).
- Reporting recipes for Tasks in Zendesk Explore
- Server Side REST API authorization: which APIs are used by the Tasks app
- Ticket templates for automatic ticket creation
- Adding multiple task lists in a particular order
- Grouping task lists
- Duplicating conversations & attachments into a sub-ticket
- Do stuff in a parent ticket based on sub-ticket actions (advanced)
- Tagging tickets when tasks get completed
- Using tasks ticket fields
- Reporting Recipe: Know which agents *actually* completed each task (Insights)
- Reporting Recipe: Tasks completed, broken down by...
- How to create a view to see tickets with tasks
- Installing the Tasks app